-->

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

HOLDING MY NOSE & VOTING


There wasn’t a clothespin tight enough to block the stench as I sat gazing down at my absentee ballot!

I never imagined I’d be voting for Hillary Clinton. I have never liked this woman! And I can’t forget her condescending remark way back in the early 90’s about women who stay home, bake cookies, and attend Teas. These are things which have always given me great joy! Hey Hillary, maybe if you baked Bill some cookies you’d have caught on he was banging other women early enough to squelch it!

Plus she was in such vehement denial! Not to mention Hillary lashed out horribly at these women while her husband was given a free pass.

Then there was her stupid lie about dodging gunfire in Bosnia. Didn’t she notice all those cameras around her????

But despite the bimbo eruptions as they were called and other more serious failings, the Clinton Administration accomplished some remarkable things, such as ending the federal deficit and leaving us with a surplus, not to mention necessary environmental regulations.

Sadly, these things were undone by the dunce replacing them!

Also there was considerable economic growth under the Clinton Administration. And the Capital Gains Tax was changed thus enabling us to sell our house on the St. Lucie without taking a big hit. Because of this I have an income, now! I am NOT sucking on any taxpayer tit, here!

As for Hillary’s emails and Benghazi, past Presidents have done far worse things that were completely ignored.

However, I would prefer to be voting for Elizabeth Warren.

Then, there’s the OTHER choice in this election. Thank you, Tea Potty scumbags for giving us this odious candidate! It’s a mystery to me why anyone would vote for this orange blob of slime! To do so, requires ignoring a long list of facts as well as acres of red flags. The term “useful idiots” springs to mind. Anyway, he may very well be our next President due to minions of sycophantic slime balls!

I swear there are people in this country who would vote for Satan himself if he ran on the Republican ticket! This is a candidate willing to scapegoat and destroy innocent people to achieve his own ends.

I listened attentively to every debate as I hope everyone else did.

With all the serious issues in the world and this country, dumpy Donald spent more than a week after the first debate attacking some former beauty queen! Whenever I hear the term “Fat Pig” the first person that springs to mind is Donald Trump.

Instead of telling us exactly how thru his genius he’s going to miraculously fix all our problems, he’s bringing up Bill Clinton’s marital infidelities. This from a man who cheated on 2 ex-wives! His defense, “I wasn’t the President.” – As if that makes a difference! And I’ll bet he cheats on Melania, too, given his history.

And now HE has women he sexually abused coming forward! Why is anyone surprised?

To all you bible-thumping Christians voting for this man, you are hypocrites!!! -- The only reason he apologized is because he got caught and you are all suckers!

This person has a history of stiffing workers and don’t forget his scam university. To me, this equates to being a con and a cheat! Plus Mr. Smarter-than-everybody-else lost $916 million dollars in business failures in one year! Just imagine all the damage he could do to the U.S. economy!

I do not believe for one minute that Slimy Don cares about this country except for how he can use it to his advantage. This creep is all about ego! The White House is just another trophy to him; it matters not, if he doesn’t know how to run it, or cares to learn.

Also I would not put it past him to get us into a major conflict just to assure him an extra chapter in the history books. If people are killed, captured, or maimed it’s because they’re losers and expendable in his mind. Winners are the ones sending them off to war.

I remember him discussing George W. Bush’s reign. “Reign?” Yup, that’s what he said! Interesting choice of words! I thought we were a Republic NOT a Monarchy!

Trump is considered a dangerous clown in other countries, except for those run by dictators; the guys who can’t be voted out, which Trump admires and has said so! How can people be so stupid as not to see a flaming red flag here!

I would vote for Rocky the Flying Squirrel to keep Donald Trump out of the White House. If he wins, I will be ashamed to call myself a citizen of the United States!

Perhaps I should reconsider expatriating in that case. My friend Sue is planning a move to Mexico if he wins. I told her I’m going with her! However when he ruins our economy (and he will) it will affect me wherever I’m living! My principal from which I derive income is here.

The way society has devolved, why is anyone surprised that we’ve ended up with candidates such as these!!! Moralizing has become an anathema. Now it’s do your own thing (even if it’s sleazy, illegal, or just plain wrong) everyone is sooo scared of being judgmental. I say, moralize like hell and be judgmental, BE VERY JUDGMENTAL AND HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment