-->

Saturday, June 30, 2012

THE HERE & THERE AFTER


Back when I worked in the family florist business, we employed an extremely handsome gay designer. (Also a female impersonator.) He cautioned me, that just by reading books about the paranormal, you open yourself to it. And it will seek you out.


My father died in this house. In fact right here in my computer room, only feet from where I now sit. After his stroke, he could no longer navigate the stairs. So we were forced to put a bed in this room.


I've always felt he has never completely left. I don't see him, but he makes his presence known in other ways. Often upsetting! Because for awhile it prevented me from getting on with life. But on the other hand, it's a relief to know his spirit wasn't dragged off to Hell. My father was an agnostic. He may be afraid to move on.


There are so many people I do NOT want to be reunited with in death! I wonder if I really want to be reunited with anyone! I prefer exploring the great unknown alone.


Many want Heaven to be a continuation of life here on earth. But I hope for a paradise far grander and magnificent on an enormous scale. A glorious place filled with abundant beautiful nature, and not garish streets of gold. Or if we can create our own Heaven, I want it to be made of chocolate!


An acquaintance told me she plans to hook-up with Frank Sinatra in the after-life. Even if it means going to Hell to do it. There is no man I would follow into Hell!


My after-death fantasy involves traveling unfettered and invisible through time and space. I want to know if everything happened exactly as recorded in the history books.


And I must explore Mars, investigating every mountain, canyon, nook, & crater! The red planet has always held a fascination for me. Perhaps it's related to a distant memory buried deep within my soul. We are all star-seeds!


I want to journey to uncharted galaxies and enter exotic dimensions yet unknown. Experience things we can never begin to imagine in the flesh.


One thing I won't do, is stick around here! But If I am forced to, I will become a wraith and shake up a few lives.


No one actually knows for certain what awaits us.


Reincarnation is the only belief system that seems credible to me. I guess that makes me a pagan. But I know I'm in the company of many good people.


A psychic told me I was famous in Atlantis, but not so since. Another said I was a black-haired, blue-eyed female shaman in Lemuria right before the world-wide cataclysm that changed the map. She said I escaped by going between worlds. -- OK, I'm uncertain if I buy into any of this! I don't believe all psychics are on the level. Many are outright cons! But I feel the same about most religions!


Why are homosexuals considered an abomination? Especially since God created them that way!  Ditto for people who were born into the wrong gender, as well as asexuals! You can't control to whom you are attracted, or NOT attracted.


I've always felt I was born into the wrong species on the wrong planet. The ancients say we all have an animal spirit residing within us. Mine is probably a chupacabra!


The religious argue that God does not make mistakes. Well, I've seen freak shows with 2-headed turtles, 5-legged dogs, & a man born without legs & hands like lobster claws. Their God not only makes mistakes, he makes some honking doozies!


Plus they tell me thoughts count as deeds. -- Now how exactly can one control their thoughts??? -- Oh, I've had murder in my heart for a great many people! Believe me, I'm not someone Christians want walking loose down those streets of gold.


I can't think of my mother, or stepmother without feeling happy they're both dead. Likewise my old-time Pentecostal grandmother! If that makes me a horrible human being, then so be it! I can't control my thoughts any more than I can control my feelings.


I believe we all have serious karma to face in our next earthy endeavor.


Death has always been the great emancipator in my life. Even made me smile. One day it will emancipate me from this world. I intend to take full advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment