-->

Saturday, April 20, 2019

THE DISTANT, BUT NOT SO FAR AWAY FUTURE


Not long ago, I read in the local newspaper that starting in just 20 years from now the denizens of this planet will began to lose homes and livelihoods while succumbing to poverty, illness, and starvation. Seas will rise to new heights. Killer hurricanes and firestorms will become the norm. Crops will fail and numerous species will become extinct; not to mention a long list of other horrors as well. This coming apocalypse is all due to global warming, also called climate change; a stink bug by any other name is still a stink bug. But it's coming, that's a scientific fact!!!

However there is good news, at least for me, anyway! Due to my genes, unaffordable health care and my lack of insurance, I'll probably be dead by then. And if not, I soon will be due to my age and the dire circumstances. Sometimes death is a positive thing. The living may actually envy me.

Also when the Antarctic's ice sheet collapses worldwide flooding is likely to occur. As a resident of Florida, if still around I'm sure to be fish food! Note: I live on the coast in a beach town. We've already experienced a number of days with record high temperatures this year and last.

Whether I'm around or not, don't get the idea I don't care what happens to the earth. Since I'm inclined to believe in reincarnation I care a great deal. That being despite the fact I don't want to come back on THIS planet! I've often said this is Jerk World. If it wasn't, this situation wouldn't be occurring in the first place! GREED is the operative word HERE, just look at who's sitting in the White House. The human race doesn't seem to be evolving.

Perhaps humanity deserves to die off. We've proven to be the cancer of the planet. Maybe in the long run this is for the best, a cleansing of the earth, followed by healing.

According to many scientists, after humankind is extinct the octopus will evolve as the next intelligent species. But my money is on the cockroach! They survived the comet that wiped out the dinosaurs and might also survive a nuclear blast. -- That's another reason I don't want to be reincarnated on this planet! As far as I'm concerned it's already populated by way too many human cockroaches.

Endless galaxies are out there and I'm certain many have various forms of intelligent life; some better, some worse. And I'm sure I won't be able to choose, but at least it would be a fresh start.

When I die and exist in spirit, I want to visit Mars among many other planets. -- Hey, it's not like I'll need oxygen to breathe! For all we know, there may be highly evolved species from other planets and dimensions existing as pure energy all around us now, unseen.

I am a believer that space aliens seeded live here. They are the missing link! Perhaps the offspring of all those abductees are waiting on a mothership somewhere for humankind to die and the earth to recover from what the human race has become. Perhaps they will descend and replenish the planet. We can only surmise.

What truly scares me is how fast time zooms by, especially now! Events I remember from years back seem as if they just occurred months ago. And it feels as if my father has only been dead for 5 years, when in fact it's been 18!  The future will be here in a blink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment