-->

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

NO ELENA DIFIORI HERE!!!


According to the Church of Scientology I have an invisible tenant. And worse I'm receiving no rent! Elena Difiori wherever you are, you owe me a bundle, if for nothing else just being a pain and a nuisance! For the past 20 years, from the time I moved here in 1999 ON & OFF I've been receiving propaganda from this cult! Always it's addressed to you at my address!

The previous owner had a different last name. It was Van Sicko or something similar sounding. A Dutch name not an Italian one. I wonder if they received these mailings and how they dealt with it. Obviously they didn't or I wouldn't be having this problem. Perhaps they just tossed everything in the garbage as soon as it arrived.

I looked up this name online. Surprisingly there are numerous Elena Difioris, but not one in Vero Beach.

I continued refusing these mailings with the words:  NO SUCH PERSON AT THIS ADDRESS written in red. Still, more kept arriving.

Around 2006, a man from the church phoned asking to speak with her. I told him I’d never known any person by that name! He asked if I was interested in learning more about the church. I told him, "Hell no!" And to cease and desist all mailings here!

For years I received nothing more and thought the problem was over. Suddenly out of the blue it resumed in full force in 2016. I thought of taking everything straight from the mailbox and shoving it in the garbage bin as the previous home owner probably did. But that wasn't really solving anything.

Every letter continued to go back to the church plus a few insults written on the back of the envelope, while their plastic covered catalogs went straight into my trash. The mailings slowed but didn't stop.

Recently, I received another letter. As usual, I circled the name Elena Difiori followed by an arrow stating: NO PERSON BY THAT NAME AT THIS ADDRESS!!! And above: RETURN TO SENDER!!!

Afterward I went online to get some tips. I was advised to cross out the bar code when returning. If that doesn't work, go to the main branch of the local Post Office and file a complaint with the Postmaster. This, I definitely will do!

And to the Church of Scientology, for crying out loud, STOP SENDING ME YOUR PROPAGANDA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment