-->

Thursday, January 3, 2019

A COLD NEW YEAR'S


Actually the weather was comfortably warm. I don't know how this cold managed to catch me! I've read that temperature is not a factor. A cold is caused by a virus. Still a mystery how I was infected! The Thursday before New Year's I went to the movies and saw Mary Queen of Scots. There were about 20 others there, but I sat far apart from everyone, and heard no sneezing or coughing in the crowd. I went right home afterward and have been here ever since.

Now I'm sneezing my brains out and my nose is running like a hose! My abdomen aches from coughing. Because of this I am unable to sleep these nights. I'm tired all the time. I want to go back to bed and sleep for a thousand years, but sleep is impossible. I haven't suffered a cold this nasty in years.

I've plenty of cold medication but it's not working. Finally I looked at the box and found it expired in 2008. Gadzooks! I hope I haven't been poisoning myself!

2019 is starting out sucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment