-->

Saturday, December 18, 2021

TIME OUT

 

I am taking a winter break from blogging. Normally I love the holidays and look forward to them, but not this time around.

2021 has been a terrible year. I've been fighting off a depression the like of which I haven't experienced in decades. And I'm sure no one wants to read about it.

But I'm determined to at least enjoy Christmas, and maybe New Year's, also my 71st birthday which falls shortly afterward. -- Despite the fact I'm just NOT feeling it.

So I plan to throw myself into the many things I enjoy! Plus I'm going to be spending some significant time on my (in progress) new novel. Doing this, detracts me from those awful things that have attached themselves to my life right now; blogging (although great therapy) only makes me wallow in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment