-->

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

THAT WAS NOT MY LIFE!!!

 

Awhile back, to my shock, I discovered I was on a site called MY LIFE! About the only facts they got right were my age along with my car.

According to this site I am related to neighbors (both former & current) as well as that phantom called Elena Difiori who the Church of Scientology seems to think is a tenant. If I ever saw this woman I wouldn't recognize her from a hole in the dirt! Also listed as a relative is some fellow with a name I don't recognize. I have absolutely no clue as to who this person is! Geez, talk about alternative facts and false news!

One SIGNIFICANT PERSON who was conspicuously absent is my now 80 year old BROTHER! He lives in a group home in another state and we are in regular contact! It boggles my mind that a blood relation as well as a sibling was NOT listed, but total strangers I've never even met WERE!!!

I was able to get in there and correct a few things but not all, to do so I was required to pay! From what I see, this was a scam, a scumbag site that existed only to extort money! They couldn't care less if the majority of their information was incorrect.

I called the phone number listed for MY LIFE and was told to expect at least a 20 minute wait. -- If they tell you that upfront, count on the wait time being twice as long. Who has that kind of time to waste!

NEVER did I give my consent to be on this site!!! I consider it an INVASION OF MY PRIVACY!!! -- And worse it's filled with numerous and erroneous info!!!

Soon after, My Life was sending emails inviting me to view private information about my neighbors. I had absolutely zero interest!!! And if their personal info is anything like what I found on mine, most of it had to be false anyway!

These emails have dried up and I hope this site has too!



No comments:

Post a Comment