-->

Saturday, August 15, 2020

BEYOND THE VEIL, BEYOND THE PALE

 

Like many, I find wearing a mask uncomfortable. After running errands I can't wait to get back inside my car and pull it off.  However I fully realize the necessity behind it. We are living amidst a pandemic, a highly contagious and dangerous virus! Not wearing a mask and taking every precaution possible is stupid. Besides, it's only a minor inconvenience and one that saves lives!

I can't comprehend these fools who insist that it infringes upon their personal freedom. They, along with Trump are the reason the virus is running rampant in this country! I remember President Bone Spurs calling the virus a hoax. -- The only hoax here is the Pussy Grabber's ability to run this country!

Had these Trump turds been around during World War II would they have refused to black out their lights using that same excuse? Anyone who did would have been thrown in jail for treason! These idiots today are a threat to public health and deserve the same treatment!

Thanks to all of you who are refusing to wear a mask the rest of us will need to do so that much longer!!!

Recently, I had to gas up my car for the first time in months. At the station I put on disposable gloves before touching the pump. I always pay cash and handed the cashier a plastic bag and instructed her to put my change in there. "I'm high risk," I told her. She replied that she understood.

I assure you I am not ready to see thru the veil and travel into the great beyond! At my age it's going to be happening soon enough!

Our state (Florida) opened way too soon! And now the kids are returning to school. Just imagine all the germs they're going to be bringing home! I feel for the teachers, why should they be risking their lives! Teaching should be one of the highest paying professions rather than one of the least!

I read constantly about teachers having to pay for school supplies out of their own pockets. Why? When I was in school students had to supply these things themselves. Each new school year we were given a list of things to buy and the parents were expected to pay. What happened, why does this now fall upon the teacher?

Lottery money was supposed to go toward the classroom. -- At least that's what they told us when the lotto was first implemented! Instead we now have school administrators raking in whopping obscene salaries. Why is no one investigating this?

Once a vaccine for the virus is discovered you can bet there will be plenty people getting rich at the expense of others, especially if the current occupant of the White House is still there. Greed thy name is TRUMP!!!

Removing him from office is a gigantic step in the right direction. It should have been done long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment