-->

Thursday, October 17, 2013

OH NO, A UFO!

Twice in my life I have witnessed a UFO.

The 1st, was at my former home in Stuart. The time was just after 11:00 PM. I was leaving the main house and walking thru the carport. I was headed over to my apartment and to bed. As I looked across the river, I noticed a string of amber lights in the sky. They were attached to something that was football fields long, judging from the buildings below. It stood stationary in the sky. (It was never there before or ever again!) I thought surely there would be some mention of this in the newspaper the next morning. There wasn't!

The 2nd, was in THIS house and not long ago! I watched it thru my high picture window. (I have a 30 ft. cathedral ceiling.) It was an enormous bright light with 6 smaller lights dancing behind it like butterflies. At first, I thought it was a comet!

I've seen comets a number of times during the past 15 years. What disturbs me is that all of them were traveling east. I wonder if they are pieces of something much greater headed our way!

As I watched the bright light with the dancing tail I waited for it to dim and burn out. It didn't! I watched until it was out of sight. It too was traveling east! However it was NO comet! I searched the newspaper and Internet the next day. Nothing!

Now I'm not saying these were transporting little green aliens with glowing eyes, antennae, and pincers. I don't know what they were!!! They could have been from NASA, or they could have originated from China or Russia. Or they could even be experimental government aircraft straight from Area 51! Who knows?

This has been a topic of fascination and study for me. So much has been hidden from the public. There have been plenty of startling deathbed revelations concerning the Roswell incident.

With the infinite number of galaxies in our universe it's far-fetched to believe we are alone.

Stephen Hawking has said we should not attract the attention of extraterrestrials because they may be out to exploit us. -- Perhaps they may even find us tasty! I admire Stephen Hawking. (We have the same birthday.) And I agree with him! But I also believe extraterrestrials are already aware of our existence. In fact they have been arriving and making contact for eons.

They are the missing link. Just take a Barbie doll, rip out all the hair, then black out the eyes. You will see the likeness of a Roswell alien. Yes, we were created. Our species was created by space aliens!!! This does not mean our souls are any less immortal than theirs. We all stem from the same cosmic consciousness.

Many of our religious beliefs were derived from extraterrestrials. Their superior technology is advanced to the point of seeming magical, even god-like! Some came to set us on the right path. Others had a more selfish agenda. -- If they would manipulate our DNA, they would certainly do it with our minds!

I am not stating this as fact. It just makes sense to me based on the info I have, unlike the religious folk who claim to know all the answers. Never mind their explanations have holes so big you could fly the Starship Enterprise straight thru them.

Those who have been abducted and subjected to alien experiments have kept quiet until recently out of fear of being mocked or labeled insane. For the most part, these are normal rational individuals. The physical evidence cannot be ignored!

It appears the aliens are busy creating extraterrestrial-human hybrids. For what purpose, I wonder??? I can only surmise. Perhaps as a replacement after we are all destroyed? More likely, we will destroy ourselves. Our weaponry like the rest of our technology is evolving, we are not! And worse, we are fouling our own living space. Humans, truly are the cancer of this planet. Perhaps the earth will prevail and destroy us first!

Geez, I hope I am never abducted by aliens. I certainly would not want to be impregnated with one of their ugly ant-faced babies! Fortunately, my eggs dried up last century. However, with their superior technology it might not be a problem.

I realize this is making light of a serious subject. But at least I would try to get something in return, such as total rejuvenation to the age of 20 or 25. But I wouldn't stop there! I'd make them super-charge my brain so I could just touch a computer screen to absorb all the knowledge. Also I'd want the power of telekinesis and remote viewing. You could call me A.A.E.W. (ALIEN ALTERED and ENHANCED WOMAN).

It would be worth a try! -- Hey, I can at least fantasize!

No comments:

Post a Comment