-->

Sunday, September 22, 2024

DEMENTIA & PRESIDENTS, OTHERS TOO

 

If Joe Biden has dementia/Alzheimer’s and I’m not saying he has, he wouldn’t be the first President. Republican Ronald Reagan had this mental disorder for fact!

I vividly recall his pathetic and cringe worthy performance in a debate right before his second term. Yet, people voted for him anyway! And it was said his entire second term Nancy Reagan was the actual President of the United States.

Based solely on my observation along with his history, Donald Trump has multiple mental disorders, and dementia may very well be one of them. This man should be nowhere near the White House!

Dementia/Alzheimer’s is not something that happens overnight, it’s a gradual process. There are lucid days when the person seems perfectly normal. These days become fewer and rarer as time passes.

I lost my two best friends in the world to this. It happened around the end of the double zero decade. And in 2022, two of my three remaining cousins died from it as well.

Long before that, my stepmother also had this mental disorder. And worse, my father was in denial and constantly made excuses for her!

My father had many good qualities, one of his worst was that he didn’t like dealing with problems. Therefore, nothing was ever a problem. He seemed to feel they’d disappear if he just ignored them.

However, this was rarely the case!

He was forced to wake up when she put a metal pan in the microwave. Her behavior was constantly becoming more bizarre.

I told him something needed to be done! He insisted it was up to her doctor! I pointed out her doctor didn’t live with her and was clueless.

So, Dad contacted her sister for help. The sister stated my father was her husband and she threw the problem back in his lap!

Step-mommy moved out and got a condo claiming I was the villain in all this!

Before long, her condo neighbors were complaining of her odd behavior. Eventually she was arrested for standing topless on her balcony. She stood before oncoming traffic as well as other condos. And she was stinking drunk, too.

Stepmom was sent to the hospital for observation, and then to another for diagnosis and treatment, and later to a home. The first, she was thrown out due to damages she caused, plus frightening other patients. The second one, she climbed a wall and escaped, but didn’t know where to go.

But thankfully, by this time, she’d been permanently removed from our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment